In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), our campaign has postponed campaign-related in-person canvassing and public events. As the situation continues to develop it is incredibly important that you stay informed about what is happening in Baltimore City and beyond.
- All upcoming events, including fundraisers, have been canceled.
- All other events will be evaluated on a week-by-week basis.
- Door-to-door canvassing has been suspended.
- Voter outreach will continue via phone-banking.
- Our Campaign office remains open.
- All volunteers and supporters are asked to comply with our hygiene standards, including washing hands frequently, wiping down surfaces before and after, and staying home if you feel sick.
- Any updates to our campaign or outreach will be posted on our social media pages.
Resources on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Health officials are asking residents to call 2-1-1 to speak with a specialist to answer coronavirus questions. If you cannot get through on the 2-1-1 number, you can call (410) 685-0525 for the Greater Baltimore Area. The Baltimore City Public Schools hotline is (443) 984-2000.Baltimore City Health DepartmentBaltimore City SchoolsBaltimore City Recreation and ParksBaltimore City Senior CentersBaltimore City Department of Public WorksMayor's Office of Emergency ManagementMaryland Health DepartmentBaltimore Gas & Electric (BGE)DPW Water Services